Meet The Doctors
Dr. Conroy graduated from The Ohio State University College of Dentistry Cum Laude. She was elected into Omicron Kappa Upsilon dental honor society and served as the Athletic Department student dentist. She then completed a general practice residency at Miami Valley Hospital.
Dr. Gestosani earned both his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and his Doctor of Dental Surgery from The Ohio State University. He continued his education to become certified in Invisalign, and is also a member of numerous dental associations. He has been in private practice since 2009.
Dr. O'Brien graduated from The Ohio State University Summa Cum Laude majoring in microbiology. He also earned his dental degree Summa Cum Laude from The Ohio State University and was elected into Omicron Kappa Upsilon dental honor society. He then completed his advanced general dentistry residency at The University of Rochester Medical Center.
We hope you and your family are in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our new normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during a visit to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our staff will communicate with you prior to your appointment to ask pre-appointment screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive to the office.
- Upon arrival for your appointment, please remain in your car and call or text our office to notify us that you have arrived. We will then contact you via phone call or text message when we are ready for you to enter the office.
- Parents/guardians of minors and translators will be permitted to accompany the patient in the office if necessary. We ask that you please plan ahead as only the patient, translator, and/or guardian of a minor patient will be permitted to enter the office.
- We ask everyone wear a mask upon entering the office. Once seated, only patients will be permitted to remove their mask.
- Upon entering the office our staff will check the temperature of everyone entering.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry and available throughout the appointment as needed.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We are striving to keep the office flow as normal as possible, so therefore we ask for your patience as we move forward in this together.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. Please call or text our office at (614) 717-3500 with any questions or visit our Facebook page for additional information.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty, and we look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Drs Conroy, Gestosani, Tiemstra, and all of our wonderful staff!